THINKING SKILLS underpin ALL LEARNING
Are you consciously teaching and enhancing thinking skills?
ALL of our products are professionally based on specific THINKING SKILLS :
You'll wish you'd found these before!
KEEPING YOU ABREAST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY
Amazing resources that we hope are just what on-the-ball teachers need :
Blended learning units with all the bells and whistles- available NOW
YOU GET ALL THIS:
• can be viewed on laptops,iPads, tablets, desktop computers. Accessible in ANY browser.
• online units that teachers/schools can purchase, which cater for:
▪ ages 9-adult
▪ in-class work, computers, PLUS any-time (e.g.at-home) work
▪ students can make their OWN free websites
▪ differentiated learning (caters for all abilities, offers choices)
▪ possibility for gifted groups, slow learners, individual enrichment, whole classes, syndicates...!<
- YES yours to own, in perpetuity, hosted free --and yours to add to or adapt!
AND it even includes a complete Bloom's activities section.
Differentiated! PLUS a detailed Teacher's Package absolutely STUFFED with further resources and activities. From skills-sheets to creative thinking activities to mat-discussion and videos, toassessments. Check it out- you'll be glad you did!
Check it out in our FLIPPED & BLENDED section HERE
"Please can we do those Memory Skills activities now??"
Students LOVE these activities- students have actually ASKED for more of them!
Re-issued by popular demand. Also used by SPELD teachers!
Visual discrimination and visual memory form an integral part of many daily activities. They are essential and critical skill areas; but we don't often, or regularly, teach or consciously 'develop' th..
Students LOVE these activities- students have actually ASKED for more of them! Easy to administer: takes less than 5 minutes a day (or once per week, etc)
Students LOVE these activities- students have actually ASKED for more of them!Easy to administer: takes less than 5 minutes a day (or once per week, etc)